Also Featured In
Type: Cultural Venues, Family Friendly, Historic Sites, Tours and Excursions
The breathtakingly beautiful Fox Theatre was originally erected in 1928 as a home to Atlanta's Shriners Organization. Today, it serves both as a historic landmark and as a favorite venue for... Read More
The breathtakingly beautiful Fox Theatre was originally erected in 1928 as a home to Atlanta's Shriners Organization. Today, it serves both as a historic landmark and as a favorite venue for Atlantans. The gilded Midtown theater regularly attracts world-class musical acts as well as Broadway musicals, classic films, comedy shows and stage performances year-round. On an annual basis, the theater hosts more than 300 productions to half a million guests visiting from around the globe. The 4,678-seat venue is on the National Historic Register, and is also available for rental. Its majestic ceilings and grandiose décor make it a favorite for weddings.
- Tours: Mon,; Wed; and; Thu; 10am
- Sat: 10am; and; 11am Box; office; Daily; Mon-Fri; 10am-6pm,; Sat; 10am-3pm
- Guided Tour Adult $10; Senior $5; Student $5
Performance Adult $10 - $70
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Take the experience up a notch. Park across the street at The Georgian Terrace and enjoy cocktails at The Livingston prior to your concert or play."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Enjoy world-class theater and concerts in a gorgeous, historic theater.