Price Range: $$$
Modern white interiors and expansive windows lend to the breezy allure of pristine Bocado. Located on the Westside, it's home to one of the city's best burgers and an expansive menu to boot.... Read More
Modern white interiors and expansive windows lend to the breezy allure of pristine Bocado. Located on the Westside, it's home to one of the city's best burgers and an expansive menu to boot. Healthful, ingredient-driven dishes make this a popular spot for businessmen and ladies who lunch seeking a thoughtful, foodie alternative to fast food. A patio in the back is well-suited to a leisurely lunch, though the spacious interiors are welcoming as well. Besides the double-stacked burger, you'll find a respectable array of salads, sandwiches and soups brimming with fresh produce. The quinoa salad with creme fraiche, cucumber, radish, cilantro, cranberry beans and avocado is particularly good, as are the snack plate (party nuts, olives, pimento cheese, toast) and deviled eggs.
887 Howell Mill Rd
Atlanta, GA 30318
- Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:30pm - WE CURRENTLY DO NOT ACCEPT RESERVATIONS FOR LUNCH. For parties of 6 or more please contact the restaurant directly.
- Saturday Lunch: 11:30am - 3pm
- Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5pm - closing
- Sunday: Closed
- Lunch: "Give yourself an extra 15 minutes to find parking. Spots out front are limited, so you'll need to seek a space on side streets, which can be tricky given the fact that popular Octane coffee is right across the street."
- Best for Lunch Because: Enjoy thoughtful salads and carnivorous sandwiches packed with fresh, local ingredients.
Find the 10Best nearby: