Also Featured In
Savannah Children's Museum
Type: Children's Museums, Museums, Outdoor Activities - Summer, Outdoor Activities - Winter
655 Louisville Rd
Savannah, GA 31401
- Sep: -; May Wed-Sat; 10am-4pm
- Sun: 11am-4pm Jun; -; Aug Mon-Sat; 9am-2pm
- (1+) $7.50
- Things to Do with Kids, Family-Friendly Museums: "Take advantage of your location and plan a full, fun day for the kids. After exploring the Children's Museum, head to the nearby Georgia State Railroad Museum, then have lunch at Whistlestop Cafe, where you can dine in an authentic 1941 Pullman train car."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: The Savannah Children's Museum--an outdoor playspace that blends historic details with modern touches--keeps kids entertained for hours thanks to innovative hands-on exhibits.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: The Savannah Children's Museum is the city's ultimate interactive play space. Kids will love the hands-on activities, and adults will dig the cool historic details.