Also Featured In
Type: Art Museums, Children's Museums, Family Friendly, Museums
121 Barnard St
Savannah, GA 31401-3612
- Jepson Center: Sun-Mon Noon-5pm; Tue-Wed, Fri-Sat 10am-5pm; Thu 10am-8pm
- Telfair Academy & Owens-Thomas House: Mon Noon-5pm; Tue-Sat 10am-5pm; Sun 1pm-5pm
- Admission includes a one-time visit to each of the Telfairs' three sites for a week-long period following the date of purchase. Single site admission is $12. Adult $20; Senior $18; Student (6+) $5; Military $18; Child (0-5) Free; Family $40
- Best Attractions & Activities: "While visiting the museum, grab a bite at the elegant Jepson Café, which serves a tasty selection of salads, sandwiches and sides as well as refreshments, including wine."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The fascinating collections of museums offers a "one-stop" overview of Savannah's history.