Jazz'd Tapas Bar
Type: Bar, Live Music
Located in Savannah's Historic District, Jazz'd has been described as a "swank, sexy and sultry," an apt description for this unusual tapas-style restaurant. Located in the basement of the historic... Read More
Located in Savannah's Historic District, Jazz'd has been described as a "swank, sexy and sultry," an apt description for this unusual tapas-style restaurant. Located in the basement of the historic Kress building, this sultry underground "hot spot" draws locals and visitors to its sleek serpentine bar and eclectic drink menu boasting an ample wine list and more than 25 types of martinis. Topping the list: the Chocolate Martini, Cookies and Cream Martini and El Diablo - made with Mexico Select Blue Agave, Marie Brizard cassis, lime juice and ginger beer. Those in search of a late-night snack can choose from the ample "Americanized" tapas menu featuring - among other things - selections from chorizo sliders to truffle frites and Cuban quesadillas. Live music six nights a week offers blues, swing, jazz and classical vocals in the style of Sinatra or Savannah's own Johnny Mercer.
- Best Nightlife: "Plan to stop by Jazz'd on a Thursday night when the superbly talented Trae Gurly sings Sinatra classics."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: It's one of the city's swankiest, sexiest places and it's tucked into a really cool historic building.
- Live Music, Best Live Music in Savannah's Historic District: "Jazz'd honors service industry workers every night. Bring a service industry ID or appropriate identification and get your first well, house or domestic drink for free."
- Best of Savannah's Historic District: "Plan to stop by Jazz'd on a Thursday night when the superbly talented Trae Gurly sings Sinatra classics."
- Best for Live Music Because: Jazz'd Tapas Bar has great food, but the live entertainment is the real treat at this hip restaurant/bar on Broughton Street.
- Recommended as Best Live Music in Savannah's Historic District Because: The live music at Jazz'd Tapas Bar always hits the mark. Sinatra crooner Trae Gurley's regular Thursday night performances are a sure bet.
- Recommended as Best of Savannah's Historic District Because: Tapas, killer martinis and live music make Jazz'd the perfect spot for a night out. Go for dinner and hang out at the bar afterwards.