Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, Caribbean, European, Mediterranean, Southern
Price Range: $
6825 Waters Ave
Savannah, GA 31406
- Mon-Sat 11am-9pm
- Southern: "If you're in the mood for a sandwich, try Sweet Potatoes' unique BLT. The filling sandwich has several crispy strips of bacon on a hoagie roll with lettuce, tomatoes and a delicious homemade tartar sauce."
- Best for Southern Because: Sweet Potatoes offers good, tasty Southern cuisine in a comfortable setting.
- Best for Homestyle Because: You'll have sweet dreams of fried catfish and corn pudding after your meal at Sweet Potatoes, an outstanding Midtown eatery with a great home-style menu.
- Recommended as Best of Savannah's Midtown Because: Sweet Potatoes is Southern and soul food done right. Portions are generous and prices are reasonable.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Sweet Potatoes features gourmet Southern fare at reasonable prices. The vegetable plate, featuring four homemade sides, is a lot of food for a low price.