Carriage Tours of Savannah
Type: Tours and Excursions
There's no more romantic way to be transported through Savannah's charming sites then tucked into a horse-drawn carriage enveloped by the "clip-clop" of a gentle steed and the soothing banter of your... Read More
There's no more romantic way to be transported through Savannah's charming sites then tucked into a horse-drawn carriage enveloped by the "clip-clop" of a gentle steed and the soothing banter of your guide pointing things out along the way. Carriage Tours of Savannah - the city's first carriage tour company - explores the Historic District, as well as offering mesmerizing evening ghost tours. You and your significant other can snuggle up and take in the city's charming scenes with a customized tour, which can include a picnic basket and bottle of wine. Tours last 50 minutes. Reservations can be made ahead of time online or by phone and should be made 48 hours in advance if booking online. Fees for special pick-ups for customized tours range from $15 - $50, depending on the location in the Historic District.
Jefferson and W St. Julian Sts
Savannah, GA 31401
- Daily 9am-3pm, 6pm-9pm
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- History & Ghost Tours Adult $20; Child (5-11) $10; Child (4 and under) Free
Private Carriages $85 - $140
- Romantic Things to Do: "Ask your guide for tips on what his - or her -favorite romantic restaurant, or place to visit is, in Savannah."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Coachmen very knowledgeable of the hidden treasures in their city. Be sure to their advice on what to see, where to go and where to eat in Savannah."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: What could be more romantic than touring this romantic city in a horse-drawn carriage? The city's first carriage tour company tops the list.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: This is the perfect way to see the city - in charming Southern style.
- Tours and Excursions: "Take advantage of your tour guide's knowledge of Savannah and ask about his or her favorite restaurants and places to visit in Savannah."
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: A horse-drawn carriage ride through historic Savannah is a must, and Carriage Tours of Savannah has been in the business longer than anyone in town.