Also Featured In
Type: Boutique, Clothing Stores, Food / Gourmet Stores, Furniture / Home Decor, Shopping Centers, Women's Clothing
Just a few miles south of Downtown Savannah, Abercorn Walk is one of the city's newest shopping centers and one of the nicest. Anchored by the gourmet grocery store Fresh Market, Abercorn Walk is a... Read More
Just a few miles south of Downtown Savannah, Abercorn Walk is one of the city's newest shopping centers and one of the nicest. Anchored by the gourmet grocery store Fresh Market, Abercorn Walk is a woman's dream, with clothiers Palm Avenue (a Lilly Pulitzer boutique), White House Black Market, Loft, Chico's, Talbots, Coldwater Creek and Francesca's, all of which offer trendy, affordable frocks for women of all ages. Men can get their shopping groove on too at upscale retailer Jos. A. Bank, while those more interested in items for the home will enjoy browsing the goods at furniture store Nadeau and kitchen store Williams-Sonoma.
- Best Shopping: "Thinking of having a picnic in one of Savannah's beautiful squares? Run into Fresh Market when you're done shopping and grab some of the store's tasty and healthy prepared foods."
- Shopping Malls and Centers, Best of Savannah's Midtown: "Just a few steps from Abercorn Walk is another small shopping center, which features Gigi's Cupcakes. The frosting-laden cupcakes are the perfect indulgent treat after an afternoon of shopping."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Women in search of that perfect outfit have lots of options at Abercorn Walk, home to Loft, Francesca's, White House Black Market, Chico's and more.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Ladies rejoice. You're bound to find just what you're looking for at Abercorn Walk, a Midtown shopping center with a great selection of apparel stores.
- Recommended as Best of Savannah's Midtown Because: Abercorn Walk has Savannah's best selection of women's clothing stores all in one place, including Loft, Chico's, White House | Black Market, Francesca's and more.