Also Featured In
Denkmal für die Ermordeten Juden Europas
Type: Free Attractions, History Museums, Museums
- Memorial: Daily Open 24 Hours
- Visitor Center: Tue-Sun 10am-8pm
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Memorial Free
Guided Tour Adult 4; Senior 2; Student 2; Military 2; Child 2
- Best Attractions & Activities: "There are two more memorials honoring Nazi victims nearby: one dedicated to gays and lesbians across the street on the edge of Tiergarten Park and another commemorating the persecution of Sinti and Roma, also in the park, between the Reichstag and Brandenburg Gate."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: This vast memorial in the heart of the city captures the unspeakable horror of the Holocaust in abstract but surprisingly emotional fashion.