Hilton Athens is a landmark of the city and one of the most prestigious hotels. With over 500 rooms and great views, the hotel is a favorite with businessmen who appreciate the perfect organization,... Read More
Hilton Athens is a landmark of the city and one of the most prestigious hotels. With over 500 rooms and great views, the hotel is a favorite with businessmen who appreciate the perfect organization, which includes a fully equipped Business Center and 22 meeting rooms. Four restaurants and two bars offer the ideal atmosphere for dining and meeting friends, whilst enjoying the excellent cuisine and the sophisticated style. For traditional, understated elegance nothing beats the Byzantino cafe and restaurant, a favorite spot for many Athenians. In the summer months, the large outdoor pool is perfect for cooling off, followed by a light lunch. Hiltonia Spa is considered one of the best health clubs in town, offering pampering and relaxation, with a wide selection of beauty treatments. Art also plays an important role at the Athens Hilton, which incorporates works of art as part of the decoration and often hosts exhibitions of artists from Greece and other countries. 46 Vassilissis Sofias Avenue tel. 210 7281000
46 Vassilissis Sofias Avenue
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: A prestigious hotel with contemporary style and impeccable organization
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: A landmark in Athens, with four restaurants and two bars, with sophisticated style
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: Pets up to 35 kilos are accepted at this hotel
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: A special outdoor swimming pool, ideal for kids, baby cots and babysitting on request, and a special kids corner at the Sunday brunch in Byzantino restaurant.
- Best for Cruise Port Hotels Because: One of the most prestigious hotels in Athens with everything visitors may need
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.