Explore Big Island
Also Featured In
Hilo Seaside Hotel
Price Range: $$$$
The Hilo Seaside Hotel is one of the top two affordable hotels in Hilo. It's clean, simple and modest with a traditional Hawaiian theme. There's no frills, but for a budget hotel it's pretty beautiful... Read More
The Hilo Seaside Hotel is one of the top two affordable hotels in Hilo. It's clean, simple and modest with a traditional Hawaiian theme. There's no frills, but for a budget hotel it's pretty beautiful as it's located right on the water in Hilo Bay. There's a pool and restaurant and it's just a short walk to the attractions of Banyan Drive such as Liliuokalani Park and Coconut Island. Hilo Seaside Hotel is still a family run place, and it's sister hotel is the Kona Seaside Hotel in Kailua-Kona. You'll no doubt spend time at the pool, but this is a good place to stay while spending a lot of time adventuring around Hilo.
126 Banyan Way
Hilo, HI 96720
- Best for Cruise Port Hotels Because: With locations in Hilo and Kona, the Seaside hotels are some of the Big Island's most affordable and Hilo's is on the ocean.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: The Hilo Seaside is affordable, casual, and has a pool. It's located near plenty of family friendly beaches and restaurants.
- Recommended as Best Hotels, Budget Hotels Because: Affordability and location make the Hilo Seaside Hotel a good choice.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Hilo Seaside Hotel is modest, but affordable and most importantly, ocean front.
- Best for Resort Because: The Hilo Seaside Hotel is affordable and modest, but it sits on the water and is close to Hilo's best shops and restaurants.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.