Explore Big Island
Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo - a Doubletree by Hilton
The oceanfront property is located on the shores of Hilo Bay. There are 317 renovated guestrooms and eight ocean front suites featuring original artwork by local artists, new furniture, spacious... Read More
The oceanfront property is located on the shores of Hilo Bay. There are 317 renovated guestrooms and eight ocean front suites featuring original artwork by local artists, new furniture, spacious marble tile bath, refrigerator, 32-inch flat TV, free internet access, free parking, coffee marker and hairdryer. As the gateway to adventure, Naniloa Volcanoes Resort provides the perfect base for visitors to explore the many natural wonders in the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and East Hawaii. The Resort offers golf, dining and entertainment, wedding, and banquet and conference facilities. Located on Banyan Drive, the Naniloa is a short walk to attractions like Liliuokalani Gardens and Coconut Island.
93 Banyan Dr
Hilo, HI 96720
- Best for Cruise Port Hotels Because: The Naniloa, as locals call it, is a short drive from the port and overlooks Hilo Bay.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: This ocean side hotel is completely family friendly, and is within walking distance to an amazing family beach and sea side park.
- Recommended as Best Hotels, Budget Hotels Because: The Naniloa is a very Hawaiian style hotel and one of just two big resorts in Hilo.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Hilo Hawaiian is one of the nicest hotels in Hilo and overlooks Hilo Bay.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: This oceanfront property is located on quiet Banyan Drive, just minutes from the heart of downtown Hilo.
- Best for Resort Because: The Naniloa may be one of the few true resorts in Hilo, but itʻs beautiful, is in a wonderful oceanfront location.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.