Explore Big Island
Also Featured In
Full Moon Cafe
Cuisine: American, Asian, Thai
Price Range: $
Full Moon Caf� is a family owned and operated (by two brothers) restaurant that uses much local and organic ingredients in their menu. They call the menu new American and Asian fusion seafood.... Read More
Full Moon Caf� is a family owned and operated (by two brothers) restaurant that uses much local and organic ingredients in their menu. They call the menu new American and Asian fusion seafood. The international menu has a Pacific emphasis and a strong focus on fresh and raw fish The fish are caught by local fishermen and they use grass fed Big Island beef. A unique menu boasts dishes such as: -Yaki Udon � Sweet shrimp and house cured Kiawe-smoked bacon, sweet cabbage, ali'i mushrooms, brussels petals, chili-garlic sticky sauce. -Crispy Flatbread � Smoked ahi and white bean puree, organic lemon zest-infused olive oil -Market Fish Plate � Pan-roast uku fillet, ripe ulu & wild boar hash, Ka'u sweet corn, farmers' market vegetables, mahi-bone and red miso reduction Just a short drive from the Hilo cruise port, Full Moon is located in Downtown Hilo, an area every visitor should explore while in town.
- Romantic Dining, Restaurants near Cruise Port, Family Friendly, Homestyle, Hilo's Best Restaurants, Best Value, Asian, Seafood: "Live music is offered Thursday through Sunday and you can bring you're own wine or beer."
- Best Restaurants: "The menu changes regularly with locally sourced ingredients so inquire with your server about what's best."
- Take Out: "Order to go and eat across the street on the ocean."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Full Moon Cafe is casual, yet serves delicious food in an intimate atmosphere.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port, Homestyle, Take Out, Hilo's Best Restaurants, Best Value, Asian Because: As one of Hilo's newest Asian fustion restaurants, Full Moon Cafe offers delicious and fresh gourmet food.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Full Moon Cafe is known for being a family friendly restaurant.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The newly revamped Full Moon Cafe serves a delicious locally sourced menu with an emphasis on seafood.
- Best for Seafood Because: Utilizing the island's fresh ingredients and seafood to create gourmet regional food, Full Moon Cafe is Hilo's newest restaurant.