Also Featured In
Mocha Java Café
Cuisine: American, Coffee Shop
Price Range: $
At this fantastic caf�, you can either step in for a smoothie or a full-bodied cup or coffee, or you can stay awhile and have a light meal as well. Cr�pes are a specialty, both savory... Read More
At this fantastic caf�, you can either step in for a smoothie or a full-bodied cup or coffee, or you can stay awhile and have a light meal as well. Cr�pes are a specialty, both savory and sweet, and you can also pick up an omelet, salad, sandwich, or stir-fried dish. Cakes and cookies make an appearance as well, as do some great vegetarian options, including vegan, low-fat, and tofu-based fare. Consider Mocha Java a stop-off close to the port, or make it a destination for a satisfying, tasty meal. Dine outside and people watch or enjoy the A/C indoors, and browse the shopping center after.
1200 Ala Moana Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96814
- Mon-Thu: 7am-9pm
- Fri-Sat: 7am-10pm
- Sun: 8am-5pm
- Restaurants near Cruise Port, Take Out, Outdoor Dining: "Try the curry vegetable crepe."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus, Homestyle, Lunch: "Call in for a to go order or dine in."
- Breakfast: "You can call and order in advance if you're in a hurry."
- Breakfast/Brunch: "Perfect for a sit down breakfast or to take to go."
- Vegetarian: "Try the vegetable curry crepe."
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Mocha Java has been serving up delicious breakfast, lunch and coffee for years, and never fails to satisfy.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: This full service coffee shop offers a wide array of vegetarian dishes, juices and smoothies.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Mocha Java Cafe puts a healthy twist on traditional breakfast fare with dishes such as tofu scramble and curry crepes.
- Best for Lunch Because: Mocha Java Cafe can be quick and easy, but serves delicious and healthy meals and coffees.
- Best for Take Out Because: A cute cafe with an abundance of menu selections, most of it is easily consumed on the go.
- Best for Breakfast Because: At Mocha Java the food is always great, the coffee is wonderful, and service is prompt and friendly.