Heeia Pier General Store and Deli
Cuisine: Hawaiian, Polynesian, Seafood
Price Range: $
The Heeia Pier General Store and Deli is a classic Kaneohe eatery enjoyed by dedicated locals for three decades as it served up local classic like plate lunches and loco mocos (beef patty, egg and... Read More
The Heeia Pier General Store and Deli is a classic Kaneohe eatery enjoyed by dedicated locals for three decades as it served up local classic like plate lunches and loco mocos (beef patty, egg and gravy over rice). But recently top chef Mark Noguchi took over the classic eatery and put a modern sustainable and healthier take on the local comfort food. All of the beef is from the Big Island and grass fed, the fish is caught nearby, and other vegetables are all grown locally - a locovore's dream. Located ocean front on the pier, diners can enjoy casual - but really good breakfast and lunch right on the water.
46-499 Kamehameha Hwy.
Kaneohe, HI 96744
- Beachfront Dining: "Order whatever meal is utilizing that day's fresh catch."
- Best Value, Restaurants with Healthy Menus, Homestyle, Lunch, Windward Oahu's Best Restaurants, Take Out, Farm to Table, Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, East Oahu's Best Restaurants, Outdoor Dining, Hawaiian: "Try the guava chicken."
- Best for Beachfront Dining Because: This casual ocean side eatery serves up fresh fish dishes made with fish caught right in the water around the restaurant.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Heiea Pier manages to serve locally sourced delicious food for affordable prices, and on the ocean.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Heeia Pier General Store & Deli serves an ever changing menu created with locally grown vegetables and fresh caught fish.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Heeia Pier General Store & Deli puts a modern take on traditional homestyle local dishes.
- Best for Lunch Because: This ocean side eatery puts a gourmet and healthy spin on traditional local dishes.
- Best for Windward Oahu's Best Restaurants, Farm to Table Because: This oceanfront eatery blends a traditional local menu with locally sourced fish, meat and vegetables.
- Best for Take Out Because: An oceanfront eatery serving healthy local food, the deli offers easy take out dishes near beautiful beaches.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Serving up the freshest fish and vegetables around, it's easy to go gluten free at this oceanfront eatery.
- Best for East Oahu's Best Restaurants Because: Utilizing locally grown produce, meats and fish the Heeia Pier serves up gourmet yet simple delicious dishes.
Find the 10Best nearby: