Also Featured In
While this Honolulu restaurant may not look like much on the outside, it's what's on the inside that counts. And on the inside of Alan Wong's, located on King Street, in downtown Honolulu, is expertly... Read More
While this Honolulu restaurant may not look like much on the outside, it's what's on the inside that counts. And on the inside of Alan Wong's, located on King Street, in downtown Honolulu, is expertly prepared Hawaii Regional Cuisine by owner and chef Alan Wong. You can watch the kitchen staff skillfully prepare a bounty of locally-sourced, fresh ingredients into toothsome dishes such as pan-steamed opakapaka with shrimp pork hash, the soy braised, kalbi style, twice cook short rib or the macadamia-nut-cococut-crusted lamb chops. For dessert, the restaurant is known for the "Coconut," haupia sorbet in a hard chocolate shell, served with tropical fruits and lilikoi sauce.
- Group Friendly, Lunch: "Always make a reservation for Alan Wong's."
- Seafood, Waikiki's Best Restaurants, Farm to Table: "Just make sure you don't miss this place!"
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Order the fresh local fish dishes for the best gluten free experience."
- Best Restaurants: "Try the Mini Loco Moco for a gourmet twist on a local staple."
- Best for Group Friendly Because: As Hawaii's most famous chef, Alan Wong is known for delivering locally sourced gourmet meals to always satisfied guests.
- Best for Seafood Because: Alan Wong's is renowned as one of the best Pacific fusion restaurants in the island.
- Best for Lunch Because: Alan Wong's is Hawaii's most renowned chef and is known for healthy gourmet Hawaiian fusion.
- Best for Waikiki's Best Restaurants, Farm to Table Because: Alan Wong blends gourmet cooking with fresh and healthy locally grown ingredients.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Best Restaurants Because: Serving exquisite dishes of Pacific fusion, Alan Wong's is reputed as the best in the islands.