Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Jade Eckardt
Surfer, the Bar
Type: Bar, Beach Bar, Dance Club, Hotel Bar, Late Night / After Hours, Live Music
Always a good bet for nightlife, Surfer, the Bar is Turtle Bay Resorts new endeavor into nighttime entertainment. Opening at 6 p.m. daily, Surfer is part bar, part restaurant and part night club.... Read More
Always a good bet for nightlife, Surfer, the Bar is Turtle Bay Resorts new endeavor into nighttime entertainment. Opening at 6 p.m. daily, Surfer is part bar, part restaurant and part night club. Great happy hour cocktails are offers along with the full bar and classic Hawaiian cocktails such as the lava flow and the mai tai - their strongest drink. Live music is offered on a regular basis and karaoke happens every Sunday night. Other forms of entertainment like "Talk Story" on Wednesdays offer guests an inside look at the life of people in the surf industry via live interview. Call ahead of time or check the website for nightly happenings.
57-091 Kamehameha Highway
Kahuku, HI 96731
- Best for Happy Hour, Hotel Bars Because: Surfer the Bar offers entertainment, food and drinks, all related to surf culture.
- Best for Bars Because: Surfer offers a selection of live entertainment each night of the week and is the most lively bar on the North Shore.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Surfer offers live music and DJs that gets their dance floor going strong.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: As the North Shore's premier place for nightlife, Surfer, the Bar offers great live music and other entertainment.
- Best for Live Music Because: Surfer, the Bar has live music most nights of the week and showcases a variety of genres.
- Best for Beach Bars Because: Nestled along the coast at an upscale resort, diners can gaze through a complete glass wall overlooking the beach.