Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, Asian, Fusion
Price Range: $
66-460 Kamehameha Highway
Haleiwa, HI 96712
- Best Value: "Breakfast is more affordable than dinner."
- Family Friendly: "Ask to sit outside, it makes it a little easier with kids."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus, Breakfast: "You'll need reservations for dinner."
- Homestyle: "You'll need reservations for dinner, and expect a wait weekend mornings."
- Group Friendly: "Make dinner reservations to sit in the outdoor area."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Cafe Haleiwa serves large portions of traditional breakfast fare with a local spin on it, at affordable prices.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Cafe Haleiwa welcomes families for their breakfast and dinner menus and the lovely outdoor seating area makes dining with kids a little easier.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Cafe Haleiwa served a menu consisting of gourmet vegetables and proteins, made with a lot of locally sourced ingredients.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Cafe Haleiwa is the best place for a gourmet and unique spin on homestyle breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Cafe Haleiwa is a new gourmet, yet low key place to dine that's especially fit for groups.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Cafe Haleiwa serves up great breakfasts with a Mexican flare in a quirky and comfortable atmosphere.