Cuisine: American, Hawaiian, Seafood
Price Range: $$
Take in the North Shore's relaxed lifestyle at this fantastic eatery. Kick back on the lanai, take in the incredible island scenery, and revel in the moment. While you do, make sure to sample terrific... Read More
Take in the North Shore's relaxed lifestyle at this fantastic eatery. Kick back on the lanai, take in the incredible island scenery, and revel in the moment. While you do, make sure to sample terrific seafood and steak entrees. Prime rib is always popular, and coconut shrimp maintain a faithful following as well. You'll also find grilled fish, fresh soups and salads, and tempting desserts. In the bar, a wonderful selection of appetizers makes for great nibbling. There's another location in Kaneohe called Haleiwa Joe's Haiku, but it's this North Shore location that really draws crowds and loyal local customers.
- Beachfront Dining, Group Friendly, Steakhouses, Lunch, Outdoor Dining: "Fill up at this ocean side eatery before spending a day on the North Shore."
- Seafood: "Drop by Joe's (as locals call it) as a start or ending to a day on the North Shore."
- Best Restaurants: "Fill up at this ocean side eatery after spending a day on the North Shore."
- Best for Beachfront Dining Because: This sea side eatery is a staple for locals thanks to their sea food and steak menu and unique cocktail list.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: This festive bar/restaurant overlooks and the harbor and provides a perfect setting for fun group dining.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Haleiwa Joe's is famous for its steaks, especially the prime rib which must be reserved because it sells out each night.
- Best for Seafood, Outdoor Dining Because: Haleiwa Joe's is an ocean side bar and restaurant that serves fresh seafood and steaks in a surf themed restaurant.
- Best for Lunch Because: Haleiwa Joe's is a favorite with visitors but also a tried and true local staple, thanks for their amazing food and drinks.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Haleiwa Joe's is a long standing North Shore staple and a local favorite.