Lei Lei's Bar and Grill
Cuisine: American, Regional
Price Range: $$
Lei Lei's Bar and Grill sits right on the golf course at Turtle Bay Resort on the North Shore of Oahu. Like a bar and grill would be, it's laid back and casual, yet somewhat upscale and classy.... Read More
Lei Lei's Bar and Grill sits right on the golf course at Turtle Bay Resort on the North Shore of Oahu. Like a bar and grill would be, it's laid back and casual, yet somewhat upscale and classy. There's a putting green out front where the kids can hang out (in full view) if they get restless, and views of the golf course and the mountain range offer gorgeous sights. Unlike the other restaurants at Turtle Bay, this one isn't right in the resort. The full bar can serve up anything you'd like, but their famous for mai tais and Lei Lei's lemonades. The menu has a broad spectrum of great food - burgers, pastas, salads, local fish specials with sides of mashed potatoes, ribs, and the list goes on.
57-049 Kuilima Dr
Kahuku, HI 96731
- Daily 7am-10pm
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Lei Lei's serves a wonderful menu on a beautiful golf course and blends class with casual.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Lei Lei's has a children's menu and a putting green by the outdoor tables that make it entertaining for kids while parents can relax.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Lei Lei's has a menu offering homey classics like steaks, burgers, and pastas in a friendly atmosphere along side a golf course.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Lei Lei's is ideally located on the golf courses and is happy to accommodate large groups in their lively, but classy atmosphere.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Lei Lei's dinner menu serves perfectly cooked, local steaks of various kinds.
- Best for Seafood Because: Lei Lei's feature fresh catch of the days dishes along with regular seafood dishes in their idyllic golf course setting.
- Best for Lunch Because: Lei Lei's has lunch down to a perfection. Great food served on the golf course on the gorgeous North Shore, you can't go wrong here.
- Best for Late Night Because: This golf course side eatery offers fish, burgers, salads and a full bar till around 10 p.m.
- Best for Windward Oahu's Best Restaurants, Farm to Table Because: Known for using local grass fed beef and local fish, Lei Lei's offers delicious food in an lovely golf course environment.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Lei Lei's is beautifully placed on a golf course and serves delicious food with a classy, yet home style feel.
- Best for Italian Because: Their shrimp and veggie scampi are absolutely delicious pasta dishes and will satisfy those in the mood for Italian.
Find the 10Best nearby: