Also Featured In
Duke's Canoe Club
Cuisine: American, Hawaiian
Price Range: $$
In tribute to Duke Kahanamoku, Hawaii's renowned swimmer, surfer, and Olympic athlete, this casual bar and restaurant in the Outrigger Waikiki offers patrons a wealth of island culture. Memorabilia,... Read More
In tribute to Duke Kahanamoku, Hawaii's renowned swimmer, surfer, and Olympic athlete, this casual bar and restaurant in the Outrigger Waikiki offers patrons a wealth of island culture. Memorabilia, live Hawaiian music, fruity cocktails, and fresh local seafood are among the attractions that have folks returning again and again. Food is served all day, and the bar scene is constantly hopping, populated by lively barkeeps and folks from all walks of life. Celebrities occasionally make an appearance too, and the ocean side setting just seems to make mingling that much easier. This is a great place to feel the Hawaiian vibes and dance, eat and drink.
- Beachfront Dining: "Make sure to be there for sunset."
- Restaurants near Cruise Port: "If you're going for lunch or dinner, always make reservations."
- Family Friendly: "Make reservations for dinner."
- Group Friendly, Outdoor Dining, Breakfast/Brunch: "They do brunch!"
- Seafood: "Go in time for the sunset and enjoy it from the beach front eatery."
- Best for Beachfront Dining, Seafood, Outdoor Dining Because: Duke's is a Waikiki staple, offers great food and drinks with a local twist on the ocean.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port, Breakfast/Brunch Because: Duke's is famous for serving delicious regional dishes and tropical cocktails in a beautiful, oceanfront location.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Duke's is a Honolulu hotspot but welcomes families. The open air restaurant and lively atmosphere make chatty children blend right in.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Duke's is renowned as a festive place for fun dinners, but holds true to delicious food and drinks.