Also Featured In
Kobe Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar
Cuisine: Asian, Japanese, Steakhouse, Sushi
Price Range: $$
It's dinner and entertainment rolled into one at this Japanese hot spot. Vivacious chefs chop, slice, and sauté steak, chicken, shellfish, and vegetables right before your eyes in an exuberant... Read More
It's dinner and entertainment rolled into one at this Japanese hot spot. Vivacious chefs chop, slice, and sauté steak, chicken, shellfish, and vegetables right before your eyes in an exuberant display of teppanyaki cooking. It's just the place to visit if you're in the mood for an evening of sociability and fun. If you need a sushi fix along the way, don't despair – they'll set you up with an assortment of your favorite rolls. The superb bar begins serving drinks at 5pm, including sake and Japanese beer. The fished served on the menu is all fresh and locally caught. (808-941-4444)
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Kids will love the lively atmosphere and especially the teppanyaki cooking that takes place table side.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Along with amazing steak and sushi, Kobe is known for being a fun place for group dinners.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Kobe is known for top of the line steaks as well as fresh local sushi, much of it prepared table side for fun.
- Best for Waikiki's Best Restaurants Because: Mixing fun with food, the steakhouse cooks your entrees at the table and serves perfectly cooked dishes.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Perfectly cooked steaks and fresh local seafood is a great way to go gluten free.
- Best for Japanese Because: After nearly 40 years of exquisite service and food, it's impossible not to love Kobe Steak House.