Also Featured In
Spacious and relaxed, this hip spot boasts an industrial feel, thanks to aged brick, exposed ductwork, and copper accents. It also features expansive windows, which fill the place with light and... Read More
Spacious and relaxed, this hip spot boasts an industrial feel, thanks to aged brick, exposed ductwork, and copper accents. It also features expansive windows, which fill the place with light and island views. Sushi and sashimi capitalize on fresh seafood, and entrees include pastas, fish, steaks, ribs, and chicken. In addition, live bands play several nights a week, everything from blues to reggae, rock to island-flavored tunes. Shows begin around 8:30pm or 9pm, although you're welcome to come and hang out at the bar with friends or have a bite to eat before the action gets going. A great North Shore gathering spot.
- Dance Clubs: "If you're staying anywhere on the North Shore, Bouchon's offers awesome nighttime entertainment."
- Bars: "Call ahead for a listing of live music."
- Live Music: "Call ahead for music listings."
- Beach Bars, Happy Hour: "Happy hour is from 3:30 to 5:30."
- Best Nightlife: "Call beforehand to find out who the bands are."
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Bouchon's offers live music and dancing on weekends in Hanalei.
- Best for Bars Because: Dancing, music and good food and drinks at Bouchon's are centrally located in Hanalei.
- Best for Live Music Because: Bouchon's is known for it's live music nights where people cut loose and dance the night away.
- Best for Beach Bars Because: Bouchon's is a place for those spending the day on Hanalei's gorgeous beaches to let loose with drinks and dancing to live music.