Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of tanksalot
Bar Acuda Tapas & Wine
Cuisine: European, Mediterranean
Price Range: $$
Hip, gleaming Bar Acuda is a chef-run business in Hanalei that has taken the island by storm. Intent on creating stylish atmosphere and scrumptious food, the North Shore place is a great destination... Read More
Hip, gleaming Bar Acuda is a chef-run business in Hanalei that has taken the island by storm. Intent on creating stylish atmosphere and scrumptious food, the North Shore place is a great destination for dinner and drinks with friends or with a romantic interest. Diligently searching out top ingredients, chef Jim Moffat crafts them into dishes like lobster-stuffed squid with romesco sauce, roast chicken panzanella, slow-braised beef short ribs, and grilled pancetta-wrapped sea scallops. A carefully chosen wine list highlights vintages from western Europe and the western US, and a fantastic social scene is part and parcel of the goings-on.
- Romantic Dining: "They're only open for dinner, so plan accordingly."
- Late Night: "They're only open for dinner and are closed Mondays."
- North Shore's Best Restaurants: "They're only open for dinner and are closed on Mondays, so plan accordingly."
- Best Restaurants: "Open only for dinner, and a great place for a group of friends or a fun and romantic date."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: A lively yet romantic eatery in Hanalei, this is one of those fun but romantic places to dine.
- Best for Late Night Because: Bar Acuda is the island's hottest spot for late night drinks and tapas.
- Best for North Shore's Best Restaurants Because: Hip, fun, modern and they serve great food. What more could a person want?
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Bar Acuda is Kauai's newest and most modern eatery, serving an eclectic selection of food and drinks.