Pomodoro Ristorante Italiano
Cuisine: European, Italian
Price Range: $$
If you're looking for an intimate, low-key place where you can enjoy good conversation and fabulous pastas, Pomodoro is ideal. Family-owned and operated by "real" New York Italians, this great... Read More
If you're looking for an intimate, low-key place where you can enjoy good conversation and fabulous pastas, Pomodoro is ideal. Family-owned and operated by "real" New York Italians, this great restaurant offers well-prepared food at reasonable prices. The selection of pastas is substantial, whether you're looking for something dressed (fettuccine Alfredo) or stuffed (manicotti). If you're open to other possibilities, look to veal parmigiana, chicken saltimbocca, or one of the seafood dishes. The signature lasagne is also not-to-be-missed, and special requests can be accommodated as well. Although the restaurant is small and quiet, the owners welcome families and children with open arms.
2-2514 Kaumualii Hwy
Kalaheo, HI 96741
Due to COVID-19, please check with the business for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Pomodoro is dimly lit, quiet, and small, all elements that add up to a romantic ambiance. Of course, the food is great too.
- Recommended as Best of Kauai's West Side Because: Traditional Italian food served with friendly service in an intimate atmosphere makes Pomodoro the best Italian on the island.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Warm and friendly owners and a delicious menu of classic Italian comfort food have made Pomodoro a a true homestyle eatery.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Pomodoro is a hidden gem offering what locals agree is the best Italian food on the island.
- Best for Italian Because: The owners warm welcome and truly amazing Italian food make it one of the islands best eateries.