Also Featured In
Koloa Fish Market
Cuisine: Hawaiian, Seafood
Price Range: $
This is a local style spot that serves up fresh fish and seafood to take home and cook as well as eat there and take out dishes. Very local and Hawaiian food like lau lau, kalua pig, and other local... Read More
This is a local style spot that serves up fresh fish and seafood to take home and cook as well as eat there and take out dishes. Very local and Hawaiian food like lau lau, kalua pig, and other local favorites that can be pretty darn good. There's a good chance you'll be the only visitors in line here, but there's nothing wrong with that. You know the the quality of the seafood is good for locals, it must be good. A great place for a plate lunch to eat on site or take home a slab of fish if you have a kitchenette at the hotel.
5482 Koloa Rd.
Koloa, HI 96756
- Best for Luau Because: Koloa Fish Market serves up some of the freshest and most traditional Hawaiian food on Kauai.
- Best for Seafood Because: Offering an abundance of local seafood caught by the island's fishermen, the fish market serves filets to cook at home and ready to eat dishes.
- Best for Homestyle Because: You won't get any more of a local homestyle experience than at the Koloa Fish Market.
- Best for Take Out Because: Fresh local fish and Hawaiian food is served close to beaches and parks to take it to.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: Koloa Fish Markets offers a wide variety of fresh local fish and other lcoal foods.