Also Featured In
Duke's Canoe Club
Cuisine: American, Continental, Hawaiian, Regional
Price Range: $$
In tribute to Duke Kahanamoku, Hawaii's renowned swimmer, surfer, and Olympic athlete, this casual restaurant offers patrons a bit of island culture. An indoor waterfall, live Hawaiian music, and... Read More
In tribute to Duke Kahanamoku, Hawaii's renowned swimmer, surfer, and Olympic athlete, this casual restaurant offers patrons a bit of island culture. An indoor waterfall, live Hawaiian music, and fresh local seafood are among the attractions that have folks returning again and again. Lunchtime brings quesadillas, burgers, pizza, and sandwiches, while dinner offers steaks and an abundance of just-caught fish, prepared to your specifications. An incredible salad bar also pulls in patrons, and the hula pie, a house special, is not-to-be-missed. Lunch here is amazing, but if you're looking for nightlife this is a great spot too, live music and dancing after dark.
- Best for Beachfront Dining Because: Making a home over the sand at Kalapaki Bay, Duke's is a Hawaiian staple offering local food and drinks in a fun and classy environment.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Duke's is one of those fun and lively romantic places to dine with great food ocean side.
- Best for Late Night Because: Duke's is a staple throughout the islands, and is known for late night fun and festive dinners.
- Best for Lihue's Best Restaurants, Steakhouses Because: With classic Hawaiian food and drinks, Duke's is a can't miss Hawaii staple.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Duke's is famous for serving delicious regional dishes and tropical cocktails in a beautiful, oceanfront location.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Duke's is famous for their great food and ambiance, and the ocean views here can't be beat.