Explore Hong Kong
Type: Malls, Shopping Centers
Hong Kong's largest shopping center, Harbour City is divided into thematic zones. At Ocean Terminal you'll find high fashion such as Vivienne Westwood, plus a kids' section with one of the largest... Read More
Hong Kong's largest shopping center, Harbour City is divided into thematic zones. At Ocean Terminal you'll find high fashion such as Vivienne Westwood, plus a kids' section with one of the largest Toys R' Us stores in Asia. At Ocean Centre and Gateway Arcade there are additional high-fashion boutiques, including Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana and Prada. The fourth zone is part of the Marco Polo Hotel and features a Lane Crawford department store and cinemas. The mall has some 700 shops in all, plus about 50 restaurants. The mall is adjacent to Hong Kong's city center cruise terminal, so liners moor right next to it.
- Best Shopping, Shopping Malls and Centers: "If you need a break from shopping, Kowloon Park is just across the road at the northern end of Harbour City."
- Shopping near Cruise Port: "Head to Crystal Jade afterwards to reward the legwork. The restaurant serves acclaimed xiao long bao, a kind of steamed soupy pork dumplings."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Almost nowhere else in Hong Kong stocks such an extensive selection of high quality goods.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: The harbor-side location makes this one of Hong Kong's most refreshing malls.
- Best for Shopping near Cruise Port Because: This 700-store mega-mall is the most comprehensive and convenient shopping stop for tourists disembarking at Ocean Terminal.
Find the 10Best nearby: