Explore Hong Kong
22 Ships, a project by Michelin star chef Jason Atherton, has a hip ambiance and comfortable neighborhood attitude. It is set to bring a unique flavor and vibe to Hong Kong, complementing Ship... Read More
22 Ships, a project by Michelin star chef Jason Atherton, has a hip ambiance and comfortable neighborhood attitude. It is set to bring a unique flavor and vibe to Hong Kong, complementing Ship Street's casual and easy-going nature. The buzz focuses on Atherton's modern tapas menu, created especially for 22 Ships, representing the modern face of dining - outstanding food that is reasonably priced. The team at 22 Ships also provide a friendly experience, going the extra mile to suggest choices and explain dishes. The 1,500 square foot eatery adds a fresh and convivial atmosphere to the metropolitan culinary scene, intimately seating 35. Blending into the neighborhood with a balance of vintage touches and modern charm, the venue offers inside table and communal bar seating, as well as relaxed al fresco dining and drinking.
22 Ship Street
Due to COVID-19, please check with the business for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- Best for Take Out Because: Tapas are a very traditional bar food, but also work well for dining on the run.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: This is a slightly offbeat location, combined with a chef who deserves his celebrity, and top food.
- Best for Lunch Because: There's a bright and breezy ambiance that suggests a meal here should be anything but hurried.
- Best for Tapas Because: There are more than a few celebrity chefs around in Hong Kong, but Mr Atherton is one of the coolest.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: 22 Ships combines a great location with healthy food and a hip ambience.