Also Featured In
Type: Art Galleries, Bookstores, Boutique, Clothing Stores, Contemporary Art Galleries, Farmers Markets, Fine Craft Galleries, Food / Gourmet Stores, Furniture / Home Decor, Gardening / Nurseries, Gift Stores, Local Picks, Museum Stores, Paper, Arts and Crafts Supplies, Shoes and Accessories, Shopping Districts, Toys and Games, Vintage Clothing Stores, Women's Clothing, Young and Trendy Clothing
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Andersonville is recognized as the "shop local capital of Chicago," with the largest network of local and independent businesses. It is also home to one of Chicago's largest LGBTQ+ populations."
- Christmas Shopping, Best Shopping: "Andersonville restaurants are notable especially in the dessert department with standouts like Lost Larsen, Taste of Heaven, First Slice Pie Cafe and Defloured, a gluten-free bakery."
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Andersonville checks in with over 330 businesses in the Chamber of Commerce membership affording shoppers a unique experience.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Make an eating plan: sure bets are Passerotto for Korean food; Big Jones' southern fare; and Svea for Swedish viking breakfasts.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: It's refreshing to shop among so many indie businesses in a culturally rich neighborhood.