Cuisine: Latin, Seafood, Steakhouse, Vegetarian
Price Range: $$
Nacional 27, whose name refers to the 27 recognized Latin American countries, offers a unique menu featuring a wide range of thrilling Latin American favorites. Indeed, from chimichurri sauce to... Read More
Nacional 27, whose name refers to the 27 recognized Latin American countries, offers a unique menu featuring a wide range of thrilling Latin American favorites. Indeed, from chimichurri sauce to garlic-roasted chicken Cubano, the skilled kitchen staff goes the extra mile to make sure even novices find something suited to their fancy. After hours, this hip restaurant turns into a nightclub that emanates the spicy grooves of salsa, merengue and quebradita, making it one of the hippest destinations in town. Parking can be tricky in this area so opt for valet or, better yet, cab it. You'll find plenty of cabs to take you home afterward.
- Restaurant: Mon-Thu 5:30pm-9:30pm; Fri-Sat 5:30pm-11pm
- Bar: Mon-Thu 5pm-10pm; Fri 5pm-2am; Sat 5pm-3am
- Nightclub: Fri 11pm-2am; Sat 11pm-3am
- Cover Charge: $10; Cover Charge Depends on Gender
- Late Night: "Dining room hours on Friday and Saturday end at 10:30 although the Club stays open until 2 and 3 a.m. respectively."
- Best for Late Night Because: Nacional 27's chefs incorporate cooking styles and ingredients from the 27 countries to create their delicious dishes and cocktails.