The big blue JW Marriott in downtown Indy has another great reason to draw guests. The hotel's Italian restaurant, Osteria Pronto, offers some delicious cuisine. The restaurant's Tuscany-inspired... Read More
The big blue JW Marriott in downtown Indy has another great reason to draw guests. The hotel's Italian restaurant, Osteria Pronto, offers some delicious cuisine. The restaurant's Tuscany-inspired décor is elegantly comfortable without being stuffy. Osteria in Italian means tavern or neighborhood gathering spot. Pronto means ready. The man in the kitchen has some mighty impressive credentials. Chef Rino Baglio was born in Italy, studied at the prestigious Cordon Bleu in Paris and at 23 became the youngest chef to be given the title Master Chef by the Federation of Italian Chefs. He later became the personal chef to Princess Caroline of Monaco. The menu is a joy to read. No bad choices here. Entrees such as salmon, sea bass, chicken, lamb chops, veal and beef tenderloin are all tasty. Finish off with classic tiramisu and a full-flavored grappa. Osteria Pronto has a full bar and extensive wine list.
10 South West Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Breakfast:: Monday; -; Friday:; 6:30am; -; 11:00am,; Friday; &
- Saturday:: 7:00am; -; 1:00pm; Lunch:; Monday; -; Friday:; 11:00am; -; 2:00pm; Dinner:; Sunday; -; Thursday:; 5:00pm; -; 10:00pm,; Friday; &
- Saturday:: 5:00pm; -; 11:00pm
- Restaurants near Lucas Oil Stadium: "If you eat at the Osteria Pronto, self-parking your vehicle for a maximum three hours is free in the huge handy JW Marriott garage."
- Best for Restaurants near Lucas Oil Stadium Because: Great location. Great food. Great surroundings. Only thing that might make it better is to have a room booked in host hotel, the JW Marriott.