Also Featured In
Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site
Type: Historic Sites, History Museums, Museums
1230 N Delaware St
Indianapolis, IN 46202-2598
- Feb: -; May Mon-Sat; 10am-3:30pm Jun; -; Jul Mon-Sat; 10am-3:30pm
- Sun: 12:30pm-3:30pm Aug; -; Dec Mon-Sat; 10am-3:30pm
- Adult $10; Senior (65+) $9; Child (5-12) $5; Child (4) Free
- Things to Do in December: "One of the most unusual items at the museum is a handwritten letter from a little schoolgirl in 1892 sending get well wishes to Benjamin Harrison's wife Caroline. Although she was blind, Helen Keller had painstakingly written the letter when she was 12. Caroline Harrison died of tuberculosis in the White House in 1892."
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: This charming former home of America's 23rd president, Benjamin Harrison, is now a museum. At Christmas, the home is decorated as Harrison would have done.