Type: Gardens, Sightseeing
If you like to be able to stop and smell the roses, you'll want to check out the Boboli Gardens near the Pitti Palace. Not only can you have a lovely picnic inside when you buy a ticket, but you can... Read More
If you like to be able to stop and smell the roses, you'll want to check out the Boboli Gardens near the Pitti Palace. Not only can you have a lovely picnic inside when you buy a ticket, but you can also visit the fascinating silver and costume galleries, as well. It's the ideal place to spend a spring or summer day when the plants are full in bloom. The extensive grounds makes it easy to take an entire day to wander around and enjoy history. You can also purchase a ticket that allows you into the Pitti Palace and throughout the gardens and other galleries for a discounted price.
Piazza de' Pitti 1
Hours:Due to COVID-19, please check with the attraction for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- Romantic Things to Do: "Check and see which days they might have discounts on tickets on their website."
- Outdoor Activities: "Buy a ticket for all the attractions at a reduced price."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "The gardens are still a lovely place to visit even with the rain--just remember to bring your umbrella."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: There is nothing like seeing the Boboli Gardens in full bloom.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Some of Florence's best greenery is located near the Pitti Palace.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: When you need a break from cobblestone, the Boboli gardens are the perfect place to stop.