Also Featured In
Type: Art Museums, Historic Sites, Museums
The incredible Strozzi Palace has recently begun to allow visitors in for free to the contemporary art museum. If you are thinking about a night out with someone you love, heading over to the palace... Read More
The incredible Strozzi Palace has recently begun to allow visitors in for free to the contemporary art museum. If you are thinking about a night out with someone you love, heading over to the palace on a Thursday night can be a wonderful way to get your art fix in without spending a dime. The Strozzi has plenty of cool things to see and new exhibits coming in all the time, but their contemporary art space is one of the most fun and interesting things to see at the museum. It's also centrally-located and close to all the restaurants and hotels so it's easy to make a night of it.
+39 055 2645155
- Library: Mon-Fri; 9am-1pm,; 3pm-6pm
- Sat: 9am-1pm
- Free Things to Do: "Make sure to check out which different exhibits they have going on--it's always something interesting."
- Sightseeing: "Make sure to grab some coffee down at the cafe below!"
- Museums: "You might want to think about taking your kids to this spot--there's so much for them to see."
- Historic Sites: "Get there in the morning before the school groups show up."
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: The Strozzi Palace offers free nights to the contemporary exhibit on Thursday.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: The Palazzo Strozzi always has some new art exhibit and there's plenty to see and do.
- Best for Museums Because: With new exhibits coming in and out all the time, you're sure to find one that you like.
- Best for Historic Sites Because: The Strozzi Palace is the perfect combination of the modern and the historical.