Also Featured In
Cuisine: European, Italian
Price Range: $$
If your hotel is in the city center and you want to make sure that you don't have very far to walk, Buca Mario is a good bet. Offering a spot to get away from the tourist crowds in the main part of... Read More
If your hotel is in the city center and you want to make sure that you don't have very far to walk, Buca Mario is a good bet. Offering a spot to get away from the tourist crowds in the main part of the city, you'll find a staff willing to help you choose from their classically Tuscan menu. The fact that it is slightly hidden away from the rest of the popular tourist options make Buca Mario an excellent location to take someone you love and enjoy your time away from other visitors to the city. Because it is a famous spot among locals, however, you'll want to make reservations.
Piazza degli Ottaviani
+39 055 214179
- Daily 7pm-11:30pm
- Romantic Dining: "Try to make it here a little later in the evening to truly experience a classic Italian meal."
- Best Restaurants: "Think about making sure you have some reservations here for a special night."
- Italian: "They have an amazing dessert menu--it's the perfect place to treat yourself."
- Fine Dining: "Make reservations several months in advance here."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Excellent desserts and location make this a must-visit restaurant in the heart of the city.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Buca Mario has a great location and serves up some fancier dishes.
- Best for Italian Because: When you're willing to spend a little more in the city center, this is a good spot to enjoy.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: You'll find classic dishes as well as some new favorites.