Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Alex Schnee
Photo courtesy of Yellow Bar
Cuisine: European, Italian, Pizza
Price Range: $
With a large pizza menu, you can order something that will feed the whole family. The large bench seating and tables make it easy to bring a group in, so you don't have to worry about knowing whether... Read More
With a large pizza menu, you can order something that will feed the whole family. The large bench seating and tables make it easy to bring a group in, so you don't have to worry about knowing whether or not you all fit. Not only is their pizza a perfect Florentine pie, but they also have hand-made pasta options for someone looking for a slightly different meal. The staff speaks excellent English, so when you want something delivered quickly and you want to get on to the next adventure in Florence, the Yellow Bar can offer you the food items you want quickly.
- Pizza: "They have some great house wine that's worth trying."
- Homestyle: "See if you can find a booth or a long table if you are bringing your family with you."
- Italian: "Their house chiani is affordable and tasty, so consider ordering some in the evening."
- Late Night: "This part of the city is always busy--it's a great spot for a night out."
- Best for Pizza Because: Between the pizza and the pasta, your family is sure to be full and content.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Between the amazing pasta and helpful staff, this is a great location for a meal with comfort food.
- Best for Italian Because: Offering a fun environment for guests of all ages, it has every typical Tuscan dish worth trying.
- Best for Late Night Because: If you're craving pizza or pasta late, this restaurant offers some delicious options.