Also Featured In
Type: Men's Clothing, Women's Clothing
Nothing is more Florentine than Gucci, and the city takes to celebrating the fashion company through its delightful store and its wonderful museum. First, take a look at the Gucci story and how it... Read More
Nothing is more Florentine than Gucci, and the city takes to celebrating the fashion company through its delightful store and its wonderful museum. First, take a look at the Gucci story and how it began as a local name. Growing to include stores in all the major fashion centers in the world, Gucci has now become one of the best-known names in the industry. After learning about the Gucci history, you can then head to the store where the legend continues. You'll find beautiful leather products, gorgeous shoes and bags, and plenty of high-class fabrics for those who like to dress the best they can.
Via de' Tornabuoni 73r
- Women's Clothing: "Don't forget to check out the famous Gucci museum in the city center near the Palazzo Vecchio."
- Best Shopping: "Make sure to check out the museum when you're done shopping."
- Downtown Shopping: "Get tickets to the nearby museum for great information about the company."
- Men's Clothing: "Look for a purse or accessories for the woman in your life here."
- Best for Women's Clothing Because: Gucci is Florence's greatest source of pride in the fashion world.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Nothing is more iconic than stopping by Gucci and picking up one of their items.
- Best for Downtown Shopping Because: Gucci has some of the best quality items--they are truly Italian.
- Best for Men's Clothing Because: This giant is a huge staple of the Florentine people.