Also Featured In
Open only during the nice months of the year, Flo' has one of the best views of any club in Italy--and by far the best in Florence. Open close to Piazzale Michelangelo, Flo' is a more exclusive club... Read More
Open only during the nice months of the year, Flo' has one of the best views of any club in Italy--and by far the best in Florence. Open close to Piazzale Michelangelo, Flo' is a more exclusive club available to those who would like a classier night out. A dress code is abided to strictly, and guests should think about arriving early for aperitivo if you are planning on spending the whole night here--otherwise it will be very hard to get in. The line is known for being long, but the reward is worth it. There's an amazing buffet, fantastic drinks, and a great beat to last you an entire night there.
84 Viale Michelangelo Buonarroti
- Summer (May - Sep): Daily 7:30pm-3am
- No Cover Charge
- Best Nightlife: "Think about taking a car up to Piazzle--the walk can be a killer in heels."
- Dance Clubs: "Getting there early is essential, and be prepared to pay an expensive cover charge if you plan to drink after 10 pm!"
- Altr'arno's Best Nightlife: "Make sure you dress up or you might not be let in."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Flo' has an awesome buffet and an elite feel that all will enjoy.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Flo' is one of the most exclusive clubs in Florence, and it also has the best view.
- Best for Altr'arno's Best Nightlife Because: You'll find wonderful aperitivo and great dancing at this favorite spot.