Flo' Lounge Bar
Type: Bar, Dance Club, Late Night / After Hours, Lounge, Pub, Venue
You might want to think about spending the whole night at Flo'. It's one of the most popular clubs in Florence and is only open during the summer months--making it extra busy. Most visitors don't know... Read More
You might want to think about spending the whole night at Flo'. It's one of the most popular clubs in Florence and is only open during the summer months--making it extra busy. Most visitors don't know about the happy hour and buffet earlier in the night, so showing up a little earlier and paying for a drink and food can offset the cost of a cover charge and the chance that you might not get in later. Between the good dance music and the crowd, the fact that it sits on Piazzle Michelangelo makes Flo' the best place to dance and enjoy the beauty of Florence while you are there.
84 Viale Michelangelo Buonarroti
- Summer (May - Sep): Daily 7:30pm-3am
- No Cover Charge
- Dance Clubs: "Getting there early is essential, and be prepared to pay an expensive cover charge if you plan to drink after 10 pm!"
- Best Nightlife: "Think about taking a car up to Piazzle--the walk can be a killer in heels."
- Altr'arno's Best Nightlife: "Make sure you dress up or you might not be let in."
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Flo' is one of the most exclusive clubs in Florence, and it also has the best view.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Flo' has an awesome buffet and an elite feel that all will enjoy.
- Best for Altr'arno's Best Nightlife Because: You'll find wonderful aperitivo and great dancing at this favorite spot.