Cuisine: European, Italian, Pizza
Price Range: $$
Florentine pizza is not considered to be the same quality as Neapolitan or Roman, but Gusta Pizza does a great job of recreating some of those fantastic recipes. Pizza is a priority here, and you... Read More
Florentine pizza is not considered to be the same quality as Neapolitan or Roman, but Gusta Pizza does a great job of recreating some of those fantastic recipes. Pizza is a priority here, and you won't find a lot of choices--but the ones that are available are perfected and created with fresh ingredients. You'll find a line out the door beginning at 5 pm during dinner and it remains one of the most popular places in the city to grab a pie of your own and to receive a friendly smile from the staff. Come back often--they have specials that are just as delicious as their regular menu pizzas.
Via Maggio, 46R
- Pizza: "You should think about coming here during the lunch hour--it's less crowded or you can eat your pizza on the steps of Santo Spirito!"
- Lunch: "Make sure you're extra friendly to the staff and they will give you a pie shaped like a heart!"
- Santo Spirito's Best Restaurants: "Think about taking your pizza out and enjoying it on the steps of the Santo Spirito church."
- Best for Pizza Because: Providing quality pizza and an energetic, fun staff, this is one of the most popular places in the city.
- Best for Lunch Because: When you want a fun pizzeria experience, Gusta's can't be beat.
- Best for Santo Spirito's Best Restaurants Because: Some of the best pizza in the city is at this popular spot.
Find the 10Best nearby: