Also Featured In
Cuisine: European, Italian, Pizza
Price Range: $$
In connection with the Gusta Panino and Gusta Osteria establishments, Gusta Pizza is probably the most popular place to get a pizza with the Neapolitan flavor. The crust is a perfect combination of... Read More
In connection with the Gusta Panino and Gusta Osteria establishments, Gusta Pizza is probably the most popular place to get a pizza with the Neapolitan flavor. The crust is a perfect combination of doughy but not too much, and the standard menu has some solid choices. Also, if you are willing to try something new, they have some fun specials--usually including some toppings that you typically won't find in Florence. It's a popular spot, so you might want to think about arriving a little earlier than the typical Italian lunch hour (before one or two) so you can get a good seat and a feel for the fun atmosphere.
Via Maggio, 46R
- Lunch: "Make sure you're extra friendly to the staff and they will give you a pie shaped like a heart!"
- Pizza: "You should think about coming here during the lunch hour--it's less crowded or you can eat your pizza on the steps of Santo Spirito!"
- Santo Spirito's Best Restaurants: "Think about taking your pizza out and enjoying it on the steps of the Santo Spirito church."
- Best for Lunch Because: When you want a fun pizzeria experience, Gusta's can't be beat.
- Best for Pizza Because: Providing quality pizza and an energetic, fun staff, this is one of the most popular places in the city.
- Best for Santo Spirito's Best Restaurants Because: Some of the best pizza in the city is at this popular spot.