Osteria Santo Spirito
Cuisine: European, Italian
Price Range: $$$
When you are looking for a fun place to sit down and enjoy a long dinner, this might be the place to do it. Reservations are necessary, so you will want to call earlier that day or even the day... Read More
When you are looking for a fun place to sit down and enjoy a long dinner, this might be the place to do it. Reservations are necessary, so you will want to call earlier that day or even the day before. The gnocchi here is famous, as is the Zuppe di Cozze e Vongole. It's a good date night location or a fun place to introduce children to Italian cuisine. You should also think about ordering some wine by the carafe to save on some money--the house wine is very good and you will get more than purchasing a bottle for the same price.
- Fine Italian: "Think about getting half-sized portions (ridotto)--they're still huge!"
- Romantic Dining: "Consider ordering a few half portions so you get a variety of different foods."
- Best Restaurants: "Try the gnocchi--it's an absolute must."
- Santo Spirito's Best Restaurants: "Make sure you think about trying some of the house wine--it's delicious."
- Outdoor Dining: "Make sure you ask for outdoor seating when you make reservations."
- Best for Fine Italian Because: With a great atmosphere and so many good options, this might be the most popular restaurant on the Oltr'arno side of town.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: You'll find classic favorites and a great atmosphere for a wonderful price.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: This place has wonderful pasta for a great price and those happy to help you.
- Best for Santo Spirito's Best Restaurants Because: Between the delicious pasta dishes and great staff, you'll have a wonderful time.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: You'll find fabulous pasta, a great view, and a lively staff at this little spot.