Also Featured In
Cuisine: European, Italian
Price Range: $$
This five-star restaurant is famous for two things: its incredible food and amazing staff. It is considered a very "adult" restaurant, meaning you won't find meals that the kids will love. However,... Read More
This five-star restaurant is famous for two things: its incredible food and amazing staff. It is considered a very "adult" restaurant, meaning you won't find meals that the kids will love. However, you'll find delicious items that you will continue to talk about for months after. The service is one of the major benefits of journeying to this spot only two blocks away from Michelangelo's family home. They are happy to assist you with whatever you need and help you when you are having trouble deciding what menu item would be best for you and for the evening so you have something to talk about long after you return home.
- Fine Italian: "Call beforehand and see if you can get a table out on the patio."
- Romantic Dining: "This is the spot to impress a new date or someone you don't know very well."
- Italian: "Make sure to sit outside--they have some lovely options for scenery."
- Fine Dining: "Ask if you can sit outside on their lovely patio."
- Best for Fine Italian Because: This restaurant combines comfort with quality food and a fun environment.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Entoteca Pinchiorri is a great place for the wine-lover that you know.
- Best for Italian Because: This is the perfect place to take a family for a special night out.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Old-world charm and amazing food can be found at this favorite spot in the city.