Also Featured In
Type: Art Museums, History Museums, Museums
Via del Proconsolo 4
- Daily 8:15am-1:50pm
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Adult 4; Child 2
- Sightseeing: "Head here on a rainy day--it's the perfect way to spend your time."
- Museums: "The building has a lot of history too--make sure to ask some of the staff there about it."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Check out some of the local restaurants nearby!"
- Historic Sites: "This is a great spot for when the Tuscan sun isn't shining--if the weather is bad, think about coming here."
- Best for Sightseeing Because: This building has some incredible sculptures--you'll want to spend all day here.
- Best for Museums Because: When you want slightly different artwork, you'll find fantastic sculpture here.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Some of Florence's best sculptures are located here, and it's a wonderful area for good food and entertainment.
- Best for Historic Sites Because: Both the architecture and the treasures inside are a great tribute to Florence and the Bargello's place in its history.