Type: Live Music
Alexanderplatz is perhaps one of Rome's most famous places to go to, to listen to some really good music live. The club which is located underground in a basement-like locale is the most popular place... Read More
Alexanderplatz is perhaps one of Rome's most famous places to go to, to listen to some really good music live. The club which is located underground in a basement-like locale is the most popular place to go to for jazz and blues music livers. Since it opened nearly 28 years, ago it has been attracting big venue Italian and American artists. The club hold nightly performances and there's also a restaurant if you wish to order some food. The club has a nice collection of photos and other memorabilia hanging on the walls from artists who have performed here in the past. BUS: 492, 495 METRO: Cipro, Ottaviano.
- Concerts start at 10:00pm: Daily 8:30pm-2am
- Closed during summer months
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Monthly pass 10
- Live Music: "Everyone must buy a monthly membership card that runs about 12. After that, every entrance is free unless unless special venues call for a supplement. Once inside though, you are expected to purchase a drink or order some food."
- Best for Live Music Because: A crowd favorite in Rome, local and international artists have performed live at Alexanderplatz.