Also Featured In
Antico Forno Roscioli
This bakery near Campo de' Fiori is a favorite with local kids and adults alike. Its pizza taglio, or pizza by the slice, comes out of the oven piping hot and fresh to keep customers happy. The... Read More
This bakery near Campo de' Fiori is a favorite with local kids and adults alike. Its pizza taglio, or pizza by the slice, comes out of the oven piping hot and fresh to keep customers happy. The toppings range from a simple Margherita (tomato sauce and mozzarella) and Rossa (just tomato sauce) to more complicated arrangements like sausage and Fiori di Zucca. There will be something to please everyone. And if it's something more substantial you're after, then there is a small buffet with local vegetables and sometimes porchetta, or stuffed, roasted pork. Often the small take away place gets crowded so ask for your lunch to be wrapped up and take it to nearby Campo or Piazza Farnese where your kids can enjoy eating outside. TRAM: 8 BUS: 30, 40, 62, 64, 70, 87
- Best for Breakfast Because: A locals' favorite and great for a sweet or savory breakfast on the run. Their bar Roscioli Caffe is around the corner.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Pizza by the slice for lunch or an early dinner won't set you back more than a few euro.
- Best for Lunch Because: Roscioli has earned its reputation as one of Rome's best bakeries and their pizza proves it time and time again.
- Best for Take Out Because: A locals' favorite, not many beat the Roscioli bakers in the center of Rome for bread and pizza al taglio.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: One of Rome's best bakeries, Roscioli has treats for the whole family.