Necci dal 1924
Price Range: $
This restaurant, bar and cafe has one of the nicest outdoor spaces in Rome. Located in the gentrified Pigneto neighborhood, Necci is best known for being the haunt of poet, writer, director Pier Paolo... Read More
This restaurant, bar and cafe has one of the nicest outdoor spaces in Rome. Located in the gentrified Pigneto neighborhood, Necci is best known for being the haunt of poet, writer, director Pier Paolo Pasolini. With several spaces outside, under the trees or under tents or under the awning, there is no need to feel cramped when deciding to eat here. The highlight for breakfast and brunch here is that Necci bakes all their pastries and bread daily on site. The rotating menu has such specialties as paccheri pasta with octopus, cherry tomatoes and olives and steak with fries. It's really your one-stop dining outlet in the Pigneto neighborhood. BUS: 81
Via Fanfulla da Lodi, 68
- Breakfast: "Try the cheesecake. With a delicious strawberry topping, it's to die for!"
- Brunch, Outdoor Dining: "Try the cheesecake. It's to die for!"
- Best for Breakfast Because: A great option in the hip Pigneto neighborhood, a short tram or bus ride from the historical center.
- Best for Brunch Because: Baking all their own bread and pastries on site, Necci for brunch is a tasty and casual affair.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: With a pretty outdoor terrace, Necci is a great option from breakfast through to an after dinner drink.