Cuisine: European, Italian, Pizza
Price Range: $
Piazza Santa Maria Liberatrice 44
- Mon-Sat 7pm-1am
- Recommended as Best Value Because: One of the locals' absolute favorites, Da Remo makes one of Rome's best pizza and it's cheap!
- Best for Pizza Because: Testaccio is the beating food heart of Rome and with its quality Roman-style pizza, Da Remo remains an institution.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Renowned for being one of the best pizzerie in Rome in the heart of foodie, Testaccio.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Parents come to Rome for the art and history - kids for pizza! And Da Remo serves up some of Rome's best.
- Best for Roman Because: Da Remo is a Testaccio, if not Rome institution.