Cuisine: European, Italian, Pizza
Price Range: $
Located in the heart of the working class district of Testaccio, Remo's pizza is pretty hard to top. This pizza place is most famous for its paper-thin (literally) pizza. Menus don't exactly exist... Read More
Located in the heart of the working class district of Testaccio, Remo's pizza is pretty hard to top. This pizza place is most famous for its paper-thin (literally) pizza. Menus don't exactly exist here, so be prepared to have in mind what kind of toppings you'll pick out for your pizza. A waiter will come around with a scorecard of sorts where you will check off the ingredients for your pizza pie and other items to go along with your dinner order. Outdoor tables available, but expect to wait in line for a bit if you arrive late.
Piazza Santa Maria Liberatrice 44
- Pizza, Outdoor Dining, Family Friendly, Roman: "Keep it simple. The pizza margherita here is epic."
- Best Value: "Keep it simple. The pizza Margherita here is epic."
- Best for Pizza Because: Testaccio is the beating food heart of Rome and with its quality Roman-style pizza, Da Remo remains an institution.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: One of the locals' absolute favorites, Da Remo makes one of Rome's best pizza and it's cheap!
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Renowned for being one of the best pizzerie in Rome in the heart of foodie, Testaccio.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Parents come to Rome for the art and history - kids for pizza! And Da Remo serves up some of Rome's best.
- Best for Roman Because: Da Remo is a Testaccio, if not Rome institution.
Find the 10Best nearby: