Price Range: $
Located in the heart of Trastevere, Baylon is super popular with locals and foreigners alike. Its all-day dining format keeps it busy with people working off their free wifi during the day and buzzing... Read More
Located in the heart of Trastevere, Baylon is super popular with locals and foreigners alike. Its all-day dining format keeps it busy with people working off their free wifi during the day and buzzing with locals having aperitivo or an after-dinner drink in the evening and into the wee hours of the night. Breakfast and brunch is a super casual affair and the menu features everything from a full English breakfast with scrambled eggs, bacon and toast plus truffled roast potatoes, to more exotic treats like Moroccan style eggs. Vegans are also catered for with some items like french toast and if you have a sweet tooth, their pancakes are served with either chocolate sauce or seasonal fresh fruit. The walls here are lined with vintage and second-hand books and they are all for sale too. They have a full juice bar with whatever fruit and vegetables are in season and their friendly staff is more than happy to help you choose just the right one. BUS: H, 3, 75. TRAM: 8.
Via di San Francesco a Ripa 151
- Breakfast, Brunch: "Try a freshly squeezed juice - whatever is fresh and in season can make the cut!"
- Late Night: "Late at night if the full menu isn't available, they can always whip up a cheese and charcuterie board."
- Best for Breakfast Because: A hit with the locals, Baylon is great from breakfast through to late.
- Best for Late Night Because: Great cocktails and food until 2am daily make Baylong a great late night dining option in Trastevere.
- Best for Brunch Because: Baylon's super friendly staff serves up delicious brunch in a vintage-style setting.