Also Featured In
For traditional cucina romana (Roman cuisine), the best place to go to is Da Enzo. It's literally a hole-in-the-wall with maybe about 10 or 12 tables. Da Enzo definitely does up the most mind-blowing... Read More
For traditional cucina romana (Roman cuisine), the best place to go to is Da Enzo. It's literally a hole-in-the-wall with maybe about 10 or 12 tables. Da Enzo definitely does up the most mind-blowing carciofi alla giudia (Jewish style fried artichokes) and keeps it real with their classic pasta dishes like carbonara (egg and pork cheek), amatriciana (tomato and pork cheek) and cacio e pepe (pecorino cheese and peppper)and local offal dishes like tripe and braised oxtail (coda alla vaccinara). Throw in a bottle of house wine and dessert and you might walk out only spending about 20 euro a person! BUS: 23, H. TRAM: 8
- Best Value, Lunch, Homestyle, Roman, Best Restaurants: "Order the creamy burrata cheese and stuffed fried zucchini to start, whatever you want in between and the marscapone mousse with wild strawberries to finish."
- Romantic Dining: "Leave room for dessert. The marscapone mousse with wild strawberries is divine."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: With Da Enzo's high quality local ingredients and wine offering, you'll be surprised when you get the cheque!
- Best for Lunch Because: This is classic roman trattoria dining at its very best.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: If a casual trattoria is your idea of romance, Da Enzo is the perfect choice for real cucina romana.
- Best for Homestyle Because: The quintessential Roman hole-in-the-wall trattoria will become your Rome home away from home.
- Best for Roman Because: Da Enzo is standout in Trastevere not only for quality Roman fare but a wide selection of local wine.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Wholesome and authentic roman fare, Da Enzo is family run and simply delicious.