Also Featured In
For traditional roman cuisine, Da Enzo in Trastevere is the place to be. It's literally a hole-in-the-wall with maybe about 10 or 12 tables. Da Enzo definitely does up the most mind-blowing carciofi... Read More
For traditional roman cuisine, Da Enzo in Trastevere is the place to be. It's literally a hole-in-the-wall with maybe about 10 or 12 tables. Da Enzo definitely does up the most mind-blowing carciofi alla giudia (Jewish style fried artichokes) and keeps it real with their classic pasta dishes like the classic amatriciana (tomato and guanciale / pork jowl) and carbonara (guanciale and egg) or roman style lamb. For the adventurous diners, there's always tripe and oxtail on the menu. And start off with some fresh ricotta or burrata cheese. Throw in a bottle of house wine and dessert and you might walk out only spending about �25 a person! TRAM: 8, BUS: H
- Romantic Dining: "Leave room for dessert. The marscapone mousse with wild strawberries is divine."
- Best Value, Lunch, Homestyle, Roman, Best Restaurants: "Order the creamy burrata cheese and stuffed fried zucchini to start, whatever you want in between and the marscapone mousse with wild strawberries to finish."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: If a casual trattoria is your idea of romance, Da Enzo is the perfect choice for real cucina romana.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: With Da Enzo's high quality local ingredients and wine offering, you'll be surprised when you get the cheque!
- Best for Lunch Because: This is classic roman trattoria dining at its very best.
- Best for Homestyle Because: The quintessential Roman hole-in-the-wall trattoria will become your Rome home away from home.
- Best for Roman Because: Da Enzo is standout in Trastevere not only for quality Roman fare but a wide selection of local wine.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Wholesome and authentic roman fare, Da Enzo is family run and simply delicious.