Also Featured In
Cuisine: European, Italian, Roman
For traditional cucina romana (roman cuisine), you can't go past Da Enzo. It's literally a hole-in-the-wall with maybe about 10 or 12 tables which means you'll have to line up for one and for a while... Read More
For traditional cucina romana (roman cuisine), you can't go past Da Enzo. It's literally a hole-in-the-wall with maybe about 10 or 12 tables which means you'll have to line up for one and for a while at best. But it's worth the wait and then some. Da Enzo definitely does up the most mind-blowing carciofi alla giudia (Jewish style fried artichokes) and keeps it real with their classic pasta dishes like carbonara (egg and pork cheek), amatriciana (tomato and pork cheek) and cacio e pepe (pecorino cheese and peppper)and local offal dishes like tripe and braised oxtail (coda alla vaccinara). Throw in a bottle of house wine and dessert and you might walk out only spending about 20 euro a person! BUS: 23, H. TRAM: 8
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Wholesome and authentic roman fare, Da Enzo is family run and simply delicious.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: With Da Enzo's high quality local ingredients and wine offering, you'll be surprised when you get the cheque!
- Best for Lunch Because: This is classic roman trattoria dining at its very best.
- Best for Homestyle Because: The quintessential Roman hole-in-the-wall trattoria will become your Rome home away from home.
- Best for Roman Because: Da Enzo is standout in Trastevere not only for quality Roman fare but a wide selection of local wine.