Also Featured In
Cuisine: European, Italian, Pizza
Price Range: $
This popular pizzeria located in the heart of Trastevere is one of the best when it comes to serving up that perfect Roman pizza: light, thin and crispy crust. It's extremely sought after not only by... Read More
This popular pizzeria located in the heart of Trastevere is one of the best when it comes to serving up that perfect Roman pizza: light, thin and crispy crust. It's extremely sought after not only by tourists but by locals themselves. For years, Romans have been calling this pizza joint "l'obitorio" (the morgue) and "ai marmi" because of its characteristic long marble table tops. Aside from the pizza being so good, locals also come here to devour their famous suppl� and fritti as appetizers. Their pizza is certainly not the cheapest by any means, but is absolutely reliable and consistent. Rest assured, you're pizza will be great here, every single time. TRAM: 8. BUS: H.
Viale di Trastevere 53-59
- Thu-Tue 7pm-2am
- Best for Late Night Because: A Trastevere institution, Ai Marmi serve up Trastevere's (if not Rome's) best pizza.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Eat elbow to elbow in one of Trastevere's bustling hotspots. Doesn't get more Roman than this!
- Best for Pizza Because: Panattoni (known to Romans as Ai Marmi) is one of the liveliest pizzeria in all of Rome and the pizza is amazing.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Outdoor dining here is elbow to elbow and offers the quintessential outdoor roman dining experience.
- Best for Roman Because: The pizza at Ai Marmi, this Trastevere locals hangout, just never disappoints.